Tuesday, January 8, 2008

7 1/2 Habits

Seems like I've spent a life time learning - a lot of hard knocks on the way, however, I'm in the beginning of another time of learning - on my own again and loving it! The end for me will be retirement someday and am looking forward to and trying to prepare for it. However, I'm going to enjoy working as long as necessary.

No one can learn for us and if we don't step up to the plate, we're going to end up like a lot of folks: nothing to do and nowhere to go. I've had many challenges in my life, and how boring life would be without them. I think these challenges help to build confidence in yourself so you can feel confident to meet even more (challenges). UGH!

I'm not sure about the use of a learning toolbox. I'll have to find out what that is first. Everyone around me teaches and mentors me. Isn't that great?

Ok, now do I get to play???

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2008 at 6:29 PM , Blogger PJ the Fatty Kitty said...

As an independent kitty, I also love being on my own. Yum! Cat naps, being a noisy eater, and no sharing the capnip!

 
At January 10, 2008 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Blog to go! said...

Hey Marilyn,
Good job on your blog! You're right, we don't seem to have the time to visit like we should!
We need to fix that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home