Monday, January 28, 2008

And away we go............





This is the trading card I created for Flickr. I took the picture off the Flickr website and thought I'd just let you in on a little more about myself. When I was growing up this was a real western town, except we didn't have hitching posts that I can remember. There were rodeos every night during the summer, a huge 4th of July Celebration which lasted about a week, very little to no crime at all, all kinds of outdoor activities for kids (no TV yet), and we knew all our neighbors. I hope to be able to return there this summer for a family reunion. I haven't been back for 15 years. I'm sure many, many things will have changed in that time.

This photo was taken by icountryman on flickr.com

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2008 at 9:52 AM , Blogger kc said...

mc,
I love your trading card. I haven't gotten that far yet (to trading cards or to Lander!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home