Monday, January 28, 2008

Flickr Map

I have created a map with my hometown photos but am still trying to figure out how to post it to my blog. When my co-workers aren't so busy, I will ask for help in trying to do that. I'm going to try another generator when I have time. I'm losing my touch and my memory; they don't seem to want to copy and paste today. This may be it for Lesson 5.

Thanks to our ever helpful CT Superhero, Brett got me on the right track and I was able to post my map. Many thanks, MR. B!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23200363@N02/map/

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2008 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Brett Fisher said...

That Brett, besides being extremely handsome, can come in handy every once in awhile.

Ooops, you don't allow anonymous comments so you might figure out who wrote this :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home