Friday, February 22, 2008

Catchin' Up!

I was out all last week with a travelin' bug and have only been in 3 days this week. I'm doing my Youtube lesson and it's very interesting.

It's taken me a while and finally had to ask for help from our "O Great Techie" to attach a video. There are all kinds of cute videos about kittens and cats and these guys are really fun. Another interesting video was titled PAPIROFLEXIA (Spanish for Origami - so it says).

I also like the funny commercials, Karen's "Hank" and Kim's video on the Librarian's song. I could spend alot of time browsing-about Youtube. I was trying to paste a picture, but have run out of time. It's back to work,

So, until next lesson..............Adios

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Ah yes, cute kitten videos are dangerous aren't they? Sure, it's cute and innocent while it's sleeping, but what happens when it wakes up? Or grows up and runs the house. Yes, I speak from experience being cat-owned myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home