Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wikis

Geez, just about got myself into trouble. I was working on Lesson 9, checking out the sites recommended, clicked on one titled 'funny sayings'. It wanted me to download a bunch of media stuff, I cancelled, it wouldn't let me out, kept going in circles, and finally I asked Stef for help and she (once again) saved my bacon.


But before that all happened, I was doing pretty good, checking out different sites that were recommended. I checked out the Wyoming Authors wiki (I was born & raised in Wyoming); I checked out the Montana Librarians "how to write children's books", and did a tour of Wikis. As soon as I can think of something our library could do to use a wiki site, I'll add it to this post.



So, for now......................Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home