Monday, March 10, 2008

I'mmmmmmmBaaaaack!

I'm trying to post my Avatar alter ego, but I'm going to need our A-1 Best Techno's help. I have her created, just can't plant her on my blog. Later........


Yahoo! Avatars

And who should appear but Literary Kitty, who helped me get Camar, my Avatar Alter Ego onto my blog. She was a very helpful Kitty, and brought Library Kitty home.

I have had a lot of fun with this Lesson 2.0, especially checking out my coworkers blogs and laughing with them on the funny things we've found. I think I've enjoyed playing with Fliker and the Generators, plus I still enjoy checking out YouTube!

Thank you for the opportunity to take part in this new and fun experience! Until next time,

Au revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home